Event: nor(DEV), TechEast & Barclays Eagle Lab present the digital technology showcase
When: Monday, 29th October @ 6.30pm
Where: The King's Centre, King Street, Norwich, NR1 1PH
Ever thought that technology could help your business but weren’t sure how?
Have you wanted to talk to experts about the advantages of business software but were afraid of being given a hard sell?
Do you have questions about software and technology but were unsure who to ask?
Our Technology Showcase is here to help! Norfolk Developers, along with TechEast and the Barclays Eagle Lab Norwich have put together an evening of talks and introductions to help companies access technology firms on an informal basis. No sales pitches, no pushy sales people, just information and introductions.
The evening will be free from complicated jargon and tech-speak and questions are actively encouraged! This is an evening designed for people who run businesses, not IT experts.
The Technology Showcase is your chance to understand the advantages that technology can offer your business, and an opportunity to pick the brains of the regions best software companies, without obligation.
The evening will begin with introductions to Norwich’s supportive tech community, who offer support, workshops and discussions to novices and experts alike.
- SynchNorwich help promote startups and enable local tech businesses to grow.
- DevelopHER promote equality in technology and host the successful DevelopHER awards, recognising women in technology.
- Norfolk Developers are a group focussing on practical skills and hardcore software developing and run the annual nor(DEV): conference.
- Hot Source are a creative community group that aims to promote digital enterprise in our region.
The second half of the evening will give tech companies a chance to explain what they do, how it can benefit you and answer any questions you might have.
- Candour are a creative digital agency that harnesses the power of open minds and honest feedback to create engaging experiences for users and powerful platforms for business growth.
- Neon Tribe develop software in three stages, using ‘Discovery, Development and Delivery’ process to ensure they get the results businesses want first time.
- Selesti are a digital marketing agency who pride themselves on strategies that help brands achieve extraordinary things. There will be one final featured company.
We hope you will join us in what promises to be an informative and informal evening, designed to help technology help your business.