Each issue will contain tech articles, local features, news and interviews as well as tech events in Norfolk and further afield, but most importantly it will be free to download! But we need your help to make this a success.
We’re asking for your suggestions and contributions for our first issue due for release in September. This first issue will be focused around different aspects of A.I.
- News – are you beginning or completing a project? Expanding into a new area? Taking on new staff/premises/tech? Have you won an award or achieved something noteworthy you want to tell people about?
- Events – are you planning or hosting an event between September 2017 and the end of January 2018? Are you attending an event over the summer you think we should review or take photos at?
- Articles – do you have something tech related you would like to talk about or share with the community? Can you write an engaging and interesting piece for our pages?
- Columns – do you have something to say others would like to hear? An experience or opinion about something in the tech community or industry that others would enjoy reading?
- Would you like to reach the tech community?
- Do you have a service or product you think we should know about?
- Are you holding an event that would benefit from being in front of the tech people of Norfolk
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org