Hoping to kick-start a career in software development? Looking to develop your programming skills? Grab this great opportunity to work with us at Naked Element, an experienced and innovative team producing bespoke software for a wide range of clients.
Naked Element would like to recruit a graduate to assist working on a varied range of software development projects.
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: Whitespace, St. James Mill, Whitefriars, Norwich
Application Deadline: 26 February 2017
Interview Date: Week commencing 27 February 2017
The role will be tailored to suit your strengths and interests and specific tasks will include some of the following:
- Maintaining existing applications and cloud based servers
- Liaising with clients to gather information and provide support (including visiting clients at their premises
- Full training will be provided and there will also be the opportunity for you to get involved in all aspects of this small but dynamic business.
Hands on software development of web and mobile applications using one or more of the following technologies:
- Ruby on Rails
Application of agile software development practices including:
- Version control (git)
- Unit testing
- Automated build and deployment
Essential skills and qualities:
- Keen interest in software development
- Competency in at least one programming language
- Pro-active, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
Desirable skills and qualities:
- Able to demonstrate interest in software development by reference to a project you have worked on
This is the perfect opportunity to kick-start a career in software development. You will benefit from the guidance of staff with over 30 years’ experience of coding as well as receiving both in-house and external training. This is also a chance to gain an in depth insight into all aspects of a software development business.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send CV’s to email@example.com