Monday, 20 August 2012

TED

Do we need another film that’s mostly a selection of references to 80s movies? Yes, of course we do! However the references are the best part about this cliched flick. Although there were a few that only had me laughing in a quite full cinema! I enjoyed the film overall, but it isn’t one I would want to see again and I certainly won’t be going out to get the Blu-ray. There is a lot of language, but all of it is appropriate for the film. The idea of a Teddy Bear that magically comes to life is just ridiculous and I spent a lot of the film wondering if it could have been replaced with a human and still been mostly the same story. See this film if you have nothing better to do or are a huge Flash Gordon fan. Otherwise don’t lose any sleep over missing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment